- Studied law at the University of Leipzig with a focus on Criminology
- Research assistant at the University of Leipzig (under Prof. Dr. Diethelm Klesczewski)
- Judicial clerkship in the jurisdiction of Higher Regional Court of Dresden with training period at the German Federal Ministry of Justice and Consumer Protection.
- Doctorate from the University of Leipzig.
Dissertation: “The Interpretation of Federal German Criminal Law in Conformity with Union Law”
- Part-time lecturer at the University of Leipzig
- Lawyer at the law firm ROXIN Rechtsanwälte Part mbB
Richter-Verlag, 4. Auflage
NZWiSt 2022, p. 371
Revision, Geldwäsche, Richtlinienkonforme Auslegung, JuS 2022, s. 521 (Together with Prof. Dr. Diethelm Klesczewski and research assistant Richard Schröder)
Dissertation Duncker & Humblot, Schriften zum Strafrecht (SR), Band 352, Berlin
p. 450 (Together with Prof. Dr. Diethelm Klesczewski and research assistant Laura Wittkugel)
p. 434 (Together with Prof. Dr. Diethelm Klesczewski)
p. 593 (Together with Prof. Dr. Diethelm Klesczewski)